Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Weekends

http://31.media.tumblr.com/2f80c0c5e282850044b7002884b6a760/tumblr_mqg9s9CiPZ1rpxlodo1_500.jpg
At this point it is officialy Thursday - past the (you guessed it) hump day. Here's my question to ponder for the day: How do people have the energy to go out on a Friday night or any weekend evening for that matter?  My epic weekend plans?  Got a date with me and my bed with the new episode of Covert Affairs on. 

Sounds like a win for this girl :)


Also, I was listening to this earlier and it just fit so perfectly into my day :)
 Glad to be Unhappy - Chris Botti & John Mayer - if you haven't listened to any of the other music I've posted, especially make an effort today to listen to this one. Jazz trumpet and John Mayer? Match made in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment