Friday, September 20, 2013

Antisocial

 


I'm not going to even attempt to sugar coat this. When I'm here in the cafe there's nothing better than just being left completely alone and therefore in my own little world. But what is a girl to do when people are sitting all around the table that are just a tad too weird for my own good? Being in an school for music and the arts, these types of people are more common than not. 
Easy solution. Plug in your Beats , crank up the volume on your "Zen Out" Spotify playlist and look like there's intense work to be done. (Like this blog. I think it's pretty intense, eh?)
Then comes the wonderful relaxing feeling of being in your very own matrix. A world has now been created completely for one's self, by one's self. Enjoy this magical place.

I almost forgot to add music!!!!!
Apartment - Young the Giant 

No comments:

Post a Comment