Monday, October 7, 2013

For the children I will maybe have possibly theoretically someday far in the future if that ever happens...

 Because I care, and love you even though you don't exist and may never exist, I will personally take it upon myself to ensure you have the best music teachers and directors the area has to offer. Or we will move. 
Sitting in my Music Ed. classes, I take a daily look around the room (if my eyes are open enough) and examine the young future music educators around me. Some, I've walked up to and informed them of my hope that they will be the one to instruct my theoretically-possible-maybe-someday-in-the-future-child. They have a passion and a talent for both music and teaching and combine the two with the utmost ease and perfection. It is these people who will to educate my children.
These are the thoughts that run through my mind when the idiot next to me probably can't manage to educate himself, much less the future youth of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment